In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- The knives in this set have been chosen to execute the core cutting tasks of home cooking—from prep work to presentation.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 9 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
10-piece set includes:
- 2 1/4” peeling knife.
- 3” paring knife.
- 4” utility knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9-slot storage block.
Please note: storage block is counted as an individual piece.