Wüsthof Gourmet 10-Piece Knife Set with 13-Slot Block
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features laser-cut precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. This 10-piece set consists of everyday cutlery essentials as well as a few specialized knives.
- Laser-cut stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bears the prestigious hallmark "Made in Solingen, Germany."
10-piece set includes:
- 2 1/4" peeling knife
- 2 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 5" spreader
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- 13-slot rubberwood storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" peeling knife: 2 1/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 1.6 oz.
- 2 1/2" paring knife: 2 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 1.6 oz.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 2 oz.
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 2.4 oz.
- 5" spreader: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 2.4 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle. 4.5 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle. 8 oz.
- Honing steel: 9"-long rod, 4 1/2"-long handle.10.4 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8 3/4" long.
- Knife block: 4 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.