Wüsthof Classic Essential 3-Piece Poultry Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This professional-quality cutlery set simplifies the job of breaking down whole cuts of meat and whole poultry into individual pieces. The set includes three essential tools from our Wüsthof Classic collection. Use the cleaver for breaking down large cuts and cutting through bones. The boning knife cuts meat from the bone and trimming away fat, sinews and tendons while the poultry shears for cut through bone without tearing the delicate meat.
- Set includes a 4” boning, a 6”cleaver, and poultry shears.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Poultry shears have stainless-steel serrated blades with a notch for cracking bones. Textured stainless-steel handles lock closed for storage.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cleaver: 6"-long blade, 5 1/4"-long handle, 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Poultry Shears: 10"-long overall, 1 lb.
- Boning Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle, 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.