Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Entertaining Cheese & Knife Set
- Online Only
Since 1814, Wüsthof of Germany has been designing and producing some of the world’s finest cutlery. Now under its seventh generation of family ownership, the company continues to create knives prized for their long-lasting precision blades. This set includes everything needed to serve wine and cheese: a knife, plane, corkscrew and bamboo serving board.
- Cheese knife is stamped from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion and is perfect for all types of cheese. Holes along the sharp blade keep cheese from sticking after slicing.
- Plane cuts uniformly thin slices of medium-hard to hard cheese.
- Stainless-steel corkscrew also functions as a bottle opener.
- Durable, hygienic bamboo serving/cutting board is equipped with soft-grip feet for stability.
- Knife, plane and corkscrew are made in Germany.
- Serving board is made in China.
- 5" cheese knife.
- Cheese plane.
- Bamboo serving board.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 5" blade; 4 3/4" handle.
- Plane: 9 1/2" long.
- Corkscrew: 5" long.
- Bamboo serving board: 8" x 12".
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.