Wüsthof Entertaining Cheese & Knife Set
- Online Only
Since 1814, Wüsthof of Germany has been designing and producing some of the world’s finest cutlery. Now under its seventh generation of family ownership, the company continues to create knives prized for their long-lasting precision blades. This set includes everything needed to serve wine and cheese: a knife, plane, corkscrew and bamboo serving board.
- Cheese knife is stamped from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion and is perfect for all types of cheese. Holes along the sharp blade keep cheese from sticking after slicing.
- Plane cuts uniformly thin slices of medium-hard to hard cheese.
- Stainless-steel corkscrew also functions as a bottle opener.
- Durable, hygienic bamboo serving/cutting board is equipped with soft-grip feet for stability.
- Knife, plane and corkscrew are made in Germany.
- Serving board is made in China.
- 5" cheese knife.
- Cheese plane.
- Bamboo serving board.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 5" blade; 4 3/4" handle.
- Plane: 9 1/2" long.
- Corkscrew: 5" long.
- Bamboo serving board: 8" x 12".
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.