Wüsthof Entertaining Cheese & Knife Set
Cheese & Knife SetInternet Only
Since 1814, Wüsthof of Germany has been designing and producing some of the world’s finest cutlery. Now under its seventh generation of family ownership, the company continues to create knives prized for their long-lasting precision blades. This set includes everything needed to serve wine and cheese: a knife, plane, corkscrew and bamboo serving board.
- Cheese knife is stamped from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion and is perfect for all types of cheese. Holes along the sharp blade keep cheese from sticking after slicing.
- Plane cuts uniformly thin slices of medium-hard to hard cheese.
- Stainless-steel corkscrew also functions as a bottle opener.
- Durable, hygienic bamboo serving/cutting board is equipped with soft-grip feet for stability.
- Knife, plane and corkscrew are made in Germany.
- Serving board is made in China.
- 5" cheese knife.
- Cheese plane.
- Bamboo serving board.
- Knife: 5" blade; 4 3/4" handle.
- Plane: 9 1/2" long.
- Corkscrew: 5" long.
- Bamboo serving board: 8" x 12".
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.