More versatile than standard paring knives, this one features an extra-wide 4"-long blade that nimbly trims, peels and slices fresh produce. Its added width comes in handy for crushing garlic and scooping up cut ingredients for transfer to a bowl or pan. The acutely angled edge of the high-carbon steel blade retains its sharpness beautifully and is easy to maintain.
- Wide spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing small fruits and vegetables as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.