Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Classic Wide Paring Knife
More versatile than standard paring knives, this one features an extra-wide 4"-long blade that nimbly trims, peels and slices fresh produce. Its added width comes in handy for crushing garlic and scooping up cut ingredients for transfer to a bowl or pan. The acutely angled edge of the high-carbon steel blade retains its sharpness beautifully and is easy to maintain.
- Wide spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing small fruits and vegetables as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase