Wüsthof Classic Wide Chef’s Knives
- Special Offer
Designed for the ultimate food prep efficiency, these multipurpose knives will assist you with everything from chopping and dicing vegetables to cubing and slicing meats, poultry and fish. The generous length and width of the razor-sharp blades make it easy to prep large quantities of ingredients – or larger pieces of food.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 12" knife: 12"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 14" knife: 14"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery