Turn your kitchen into a sushi bar with a knife that makes it easy to create thin, uniform slices of even the most delicate seafood. Engineered for maximum precision, the traditional single-bevel, scalpel-like blade is the favored style for authentic Japanese food prep—from slicing fish for sushi and sashimi to cutting boneless chicken, beef or pork. The knife’s ultra-sharp single-beveled blade is designed for precise cutting and glides cleanly through delicate foods without shredding or tearing.
- Because the blade is beveled on a single side, the knife is suitable only for right-handed users.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.