Wüsthof Classic Sushi Knife
- Online Only
Turn your kitchen into a sushi bar with a knife that makes it easy to create thin, uniform slices of even the most delicate seafood. Engineered for maximum precision, the traditional single-bevel, scalpel-like blade is the favored style for authentic Japanese food prep—from slicing fish for sushi and sashimi to cutting boneless chicken, beef or pork. The knife’s ultra-sharp single-beveled blade is designed for precise cutting and glides cleanly through delicate foods without shredding or tearing.
- Because the blade is beveled on a single side, the knife is suitable only for right-handed users.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen as needed using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.