Wusthof's extra-long "super slicer" stands up to the most demanding tasks, from carving roasts to prepping large vegetables to slicing crusty breads and delicate layer cakes. The gently scalloped edge -- a reverse of the standard pointed serrations -- cuts cleanly without tearing or dragging. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel for long-lasting sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through foods without tearing or compressing them.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.