Wüsthof Classic Super Slicer
- Special Offer
Wusthof's extra-long "super slicer" stands up to the most demanding tasks, from carving roasts to prepping large vegetables to slicing crusty breads and delicate layer cakes. The gently scalloped edge -- a reverse of the standard pointed serrations -- cuts cleanly without tearing or dragging. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel for long-lasting sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through foods without tearing or compressing them.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery