Wüsthof Classic Super Slicer
Wusthof's extra-long "super slicer" stands up to the most demanding tasks, from carving roasts to prepping large vegetables to slicing crusty breads and delicate layer cakes. The gently scalloped edge -- a reverse of the standard pointed serrations -- cuts cleanly without tearing or dragging. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel for long-lasting sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through foods without tearing or compressing them.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captain Joe from Wow! This is Simply the Best! I've had this knife for a little over two months now and I find it to be truly amazing. The name "Super Slicer" is absolutely apropos. While making a dish which required beef to be sliced while raw, I sliced a 2.5 pound London Broil which was ~12" in length by ~5 1/2" wide by 1 3/4" thick. The meat was not frozen and I was able to slice it across the grain to ~1/8" thick slices. All the slices were beautiful without any tearing or mangling of the meat. Now, that's saying something! Even a commercial grade slicer would have a tough time unless the meat was partly frozen. IMHO, this is the "be-all end-all" of knives designed for slicing.Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by DIllinois from My new favorite roast slicer. Slices through a roast so easily. I'm glad that I made the investment in this knife.Date published: 2015-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by JEBB from Great all around knife Purchased this knife for my new husband about seven years ago and since then it has become an integral part of our knife set. Essentially our go-to knife for all slicing. We love it!!Date published: 2014-12-11