Wüsthof Classic Straight Carving Set
Made in Germany, this set is perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry. The knife's high-carbon-steel blade slices cleanly without tearing. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 8" hollow-ground carving knife and a 12 1/2" straight carving fork for slicing turkey, chicken, roasts and more.
- Each piece is precision forged from sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Knife blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce surface friction for even slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Tines of fork hold meat steady while you’re carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Fork: 12 1/2" long; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by onabudget from Great value Just purchased this set in preparation for the holidays. Same great quality and weight as the entire Classic line. The only downer is that the fork will not fit in any Wusthof knife block (I have two)!Date published: 2015-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by ClaudiaAwesome from The only carving set I would ever use. This is my second set in over 40 years. During a family dinner someone threw away my carving fork by mistake. So I decided to buy a new set. I'm so glad I did. The new carving knife which came in the set is hollow ground and it is so great !Date published: 2015-01-16