Wüsthof Classic Straight Carving Set
- Special Offer
Personalize this item
Made in Germany, this set is perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry. The knife's high-carbon-steel blade slices cleanly without tearing. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 8" hollow-ground carving knife and a 12 1/2" straight carving fork for slicing turkey, chicken, roasts and more.
- Each piece is precision forged from sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Knife blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce surface friction for even slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Tines of fork hold meat steady while you’re carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Fork: 12 1/2" long; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.