Wüsthof Classic Steakhouse Steak Knives, Set of 4
- Special Offer
The added heft and long blade of this steak house-style knife provides the extra leverage needed to quickly slice through the largest porterhouse or rib-eye. Its razor-sharp serrated leading edge slices cleanly and won’t tear even the most tender cuts.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Edges are hand ground for sharpness and precision.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Synthetic handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.