Wüsthof Classic Steakhouse Steak Knives, Set of 4
The added heft and long blade of this steak house-style knife provides the extra leverage needed to quickly slice through the largest porterhouse or rib-eye. Its razor-sharp serrated leading edge slices cleanly and won’t tear even the most tender cuts.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Edges are hand ground for sharpness and precision.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Synthetic handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.