Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife
- Special Offer
Form and function come together skillfully in this peerless German-made steak knife. Its forged blade is made of a specially formulated alloyed steel that maintains an extra-sharp edge. The full tang is triple riveted to the polypropylene handle for exceptional balance.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.