Wüsthof's multitasking utility knife combines the benefits of a serrated and straight blade. Great for foods like citrus, salami or crusty breads, the serrated heel of the blade begins by cutting cleanly through the hard exterior. The rest of the blade has a sharp, straight edge that efficiently slices through the food's softer interior.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.