Wüsthof Classic Semi-Serrated Utility Knife
- Special Offer
Wüsthof's multitasking utility knife combines the benefits of a serrated and straight blade. Great for foods like citrus, salami or crusty breads, the serrated heel of the blade begins by cutting cleanly through the hard exterior. The rest of the blade has a sharp, straight edge that efficiently slices through the food's softer interior.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery