Wüsthof's all-purpose paring knife has a special semi-serrated blade that makes it easier than ever to prep foods like citrus, avocadoes and tomatoes. Serrations at the heel of the knife cut through the rind or skin, while the razor-sharp straight-edged part of the blade finishes slicing smoothly and cleanly through the soft flesh of the fruit.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.