Wüsthof Classic Semi-Serrated Paring Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Wüsthof's all-purpose paring knife has a special semi-serrated blade that makes it easier than ever to prep foods like citrus, avocadoes and tomatoes. Serrations at the heel of the knife cut through the rind or skin, while the razor-sharp straight-edged part of the blade finishes slicing smoothly and cleanly through the soft flesh of the fruit.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery