In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. This boning knife curves upward at the tip, a blade shape that facilitates cutting around the bones of meat and poultry.
- Narrow, curved blade efficiently removes meat from the bone.
- Sharp, tapered point ideal for trimming fat and cutting tendons.
- Forged blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.