Equipping you with six essential pieces from the Wüsthof Classic collection, this set includes finely crafted blades for all the prep tasks cooks encounter every day. Made in Germany, the knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or new homeowners.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" serrated paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.