Wüsthof Classic Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Equipping you with six essential pieces from the Wüsthof Classic collection, this set includes finely crafted blades for all the prep tasks cooks encounter every day. Made in Germany, the knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or new homeowners.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" serrated paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery