Wüsthof Classic Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Equipping you with six essential pieces from the Wüsthof Classic collection, this set includes finely crafted blades for all the prep tasks cooks encounter every day. Made in Germany, the knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or new homeowners.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" serrated paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJMartin from Mother-In-Law loves her new knives! We have had a set of Wusthof Knives for over 15 years and have loved working with them so when my Mother-In-Law was complaining about her old dull kitchen knives, we thought, what a wonderful Christmas gift it would be to give her a set of Wusthof Knives! We purchased the knives with the beautiful wooden knife block and my Mother-In-Law was ecstatic with her gift and had enjoyed using them.Date published: 2017-01-11Rated 3 out of 5 by dyc17 from Serrated paring knife... WHY?! This set is almost perfect... 5 knives that covers 90% of your needs in the kitchen, shears and a slim block with no empty slots. Except for the fact that it inexplicably includes a serrated paring knife instead of the standard one. WHY?! Please Wusthof and W-S, make this set with a regular paring knife!Date published: 2016-04-08Rated 5 out of 5 by RNelson from Best Knives I've Owned My husband and I bought these shortly after our wedding. We didn't get the ones we had originally registered for, and saw this set on a 50% sale so wanted to try. This knife set makes me love cooking even more and the low profile/thin block in Walnut looks amazing on our counter. We were using a set of Hamilton Beach, and a Wolfgang Puck, and had a handful of other less expensive sets too over the years. This set is such an incredible improvement - I was so used to sawing at food (even after sharpening) that I was amazed when a chicken breast literally just fell apart with one slice. My favorite knife is the Santoku; it's weighted really well and handles food prep with ease. The bread knife doesn't cause bread to squash or flatten at all. The shears come apart for easy cleaning. Overall, I'm so glad we purchased these!Date published: 2016-03-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizzp91105 from Wusthof Classic Is Just That "Classic" The Wusthof Classic is their best product. I have owned larger sets in the past, but they stayed with my sister when I moved into a smaller place. The 7-Piece Knife Block Set has everything one needs for all your knife work when your space is limited. The Acacia knife block is as beautiful as it is functional. I really like the fact that the slots go complete through the block in case you don't completely dry your knives (which you should) if you are in a hurry any dampness will run off keeping your knives in perfect condition. The handles are just right for keeping the blades secure in your hand. And the weight of the blades is sturdy and well balanced. I would recommend these to anyone and will be buying a set for my niece when she gets her own place.Date published: 2015-08-05Rated 3 out of 5 by utdchris from Fading logo Overall the performance of the knives are exactly what you expect. The knives look nice, no rust where the metal meets the handle, a solid wood block. BUT, one of the tabs came off that connects the shears, so they are constantly coming a part. Most dissappointing is that the emblem on the knives is fading! They have only been hand washed, so I can't blame it on the dishwasher. Eventually, I will replace with a another brand.Date published: 2014-12-08