This paring knife's extra-wide blade adds stability for trimming, peeling and slicing small produce. It also comes in handy for scooping food pieces into a pot or bowl. The high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its edge for longer.
- Extra-wide blade makes this paring knife even more versatile.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.