Combining superb German craftsmanship and striking design, this sheep's-foot parer is uniquely shaped for precise straight-edge slicing, chopping and mincing of smaller foods. The hand-polished full-tang knife is triple riveted to the comfortable polypropylene handle for peerless stability.
- Compact blade has a nearly straight cutting edge with a hoof-shaped tip for smaller chopping, mincing and peeling tasks.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.