Featuring a comfortable polypropylene handle, the Wüsthof Ikon hollow-ground carving knife features indentations along the blade to reduce friction. German craftsmen hand hone the full-tang blade, which tapers from handle to tip and from spine to edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to minimize sticking while carving roasts and poultry.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- 8" knife: 8"-long blade, 5 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 9" knife: 9"-long blade.
- Made in Germany.