Double serrations in this bread knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts, so it slices bread cleanly with hardly any crumbs. This is a versatile serrated knife whether you're slicing an artisan loaf, a pork roast or delicate-skinned produce.
- Double-serrated edge has an additional row of serrations inside the usual serrations for clean, precise cutting.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- Made in Germany.