With this superb German-made set from Wüsthof, carving a roast is a pleasure. The knife’s curved high-carbon-steel blade allows you to follow the contours of meat on the bone. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 8" carving knife and a 10 3/4" carving fork in a black wooden box for presentation and storage.
- Knife’s curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; hollow-ground depressions reduce friction for even slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy of high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.