Designed for slicing panini, this German knife is equipped with a scalloped high-carbon-steel blade that cuts easily through crisp golden crusts without squashing the sandwich's fillings. The stylish polypropylene handle is offset, providing additional clearance for knuckles while slicing.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Long, sturdy blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through bread without compressing soft fillings.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene and is offset for extra knuckle clearance.