Wüsthof Classic Ikon 8" Deli Knife
Designed for slicing panini, this German knife is equipped with a scalloped high-carbon-steel blade that cuts easily through crisp golden crusts without squashing the sandwich's fillings. The stylish polypropylene handle is offset, providing additional clearance for knuckles while slicing.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Long, sturdy blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through bread without compressing soft fillings.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene and is offset for extra knuckle clearance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 13 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item will arrive in 3 to 5 business days if no personalization has been applied and 4 to 6 business days if personalized. A more precise estimate will be shown on the Payment & Review page of Checkout.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saber01 from Well Balanced There is nothing my family likes more than Panini.... and nothing I hated more than trying to slice those Panini without crushing them, or having them fall apart. This knife slices through every Panini I have made with no effort. It is well balanced and easy on your hand. And Sharp! The edge makes short work of grilled bread and fillings.Date published: 2013-11-14