Wüsthof Classic Ikon 8" Bread Knife
- Special Offer
Combining superb German craftsmanship and striking design, our Wüsthof Ikon serrated bread knife easily slices through crusty loaves without compressing the delicate interior.The hand-polished full-tang knife is triple riveted to the comfortable polypropylene handle for peerless stability.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Long, sturdy blade has a serrated edge for slicing through bread without tearing or squashing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.