Wüsthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Block SetFree Shipping
Our stylish Wüsthof Ikon cutlery offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This well-balanced set of kitchen knives boasts high-carbon-steel blades with full tangs and double bolsters for balance and stability.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block:
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.