Wüsthof Classic Ikon Steak Knives, Set of 4
Bring these expertly crafted knives to the table whenever steak is on the menu. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel, each full-tang blade features a recessed bolster, allowing you to sharpen the full length of the cutting edge.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives in a wooden box for presentation and storage.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigRayLuva from Perfect set! I've long wanted a set of restaurant quality steak knives......I finally have it. These babies feel great in my hand and cuts with surgical precision. I tried them on my lamb chops this evening......perfect. I hope to get another set maybe as a gift;-)Date published: 2014-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by shoptilIdrop from There are no better knives There are no better knives than the Wusthoff Classic Ikon steak knives. They have the best hand feel, are the sharpest, and retain their sharpness. I had owned 4 before purchasing these, but had not bought 4 more until now because they are expensive. I am happy that I now have 8. It was always a tough decision as to which of my guests would not be given these wonderful knives.Date published: 2012-08-15