Crafted and hand honed in Germany, the stylish Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This trio of essential kitchen cutlery—paring, chef’s and bread knives—is an excellent starter set for new cooks.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
3-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife