Wüsthof Classic Ikon 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Crafted and hand honed in Germany, the stylish Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This trio of essential kitchen cutlery—paring, chef’s and bread knives—is an excellent starter set for new cooks.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
3-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery