Our Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high-carbon-steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and stains. This master set includes a complete range of cutlery pieces for the home cook.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" boning knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 6" chef's knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" hollow-ground carving knife.
- 10" super slicer.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 10" honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 22-slot hardwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.