Wüsthof Classic Ikon 20-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Our Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high-carbon-steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and stains. This master set includes a complete range of cutlery pieces for the home cook.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" boning knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 6" chef's knife.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" hollow-ground carving knife.
- 10" super slicer.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 10" honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 22-slot hardwood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5 1/2" boning knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6 oz.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.75 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5.25 oz.
- 9" hollow-ground carving knife: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- 10" super slicer: 10"-long blade; 5.25"-long handle; 9.75 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Pull-apart kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 4 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 9" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.