Combining the duties of both a chef's knife and a cleaver, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing. To keep your knife in razor-sharp condition, it comes with a Wüsthof sharpener that is specially designed for use on Asian blades.
- Set includes Wüsthof Classic santoku knife with free Wusthof Asian Edge knife sharpener.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Sharpener is designed for the special angle of Asian knife blades and offers two-stage manual sharpening: a coarse ceramic slot to set a sharp edge, and a fine ceramic slot to hone the edge. Easy-grip handle and nonslip rubber feet ensure steadiness.
- Knife: 7" long blade; 4 1/2" long handle; 4 oz.
- Sharpener: 8" x 1 3/4"; 3 1/3" high; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.