This traditional Chinese-style knife is shaped like a smaller version of a cleaver, performing all the functions of a santoku and chef's knife. Exceptionally easy to maneuver, it has a multitasking blade that's perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing. Shallow oval-shaped depressions along the cutting edge keep foods from adhering as you work.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.