Wüsthof Classic Fully Serrated Paring Knife
Featuring a serrated blade that cuts easily through tough skins and rinds, this versatile knife is perfect for tomatoes and citrus fruits. Expert German craftsmen designed the curved high-carbon-steel blade to complement the natural cutting motion of the arm.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade is curved to facilitate peeling and slicing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zazen from Slices Cherry Tomatoes with Ease This knife is great for cutting cherry tomatoes without turning them to mush. It also is effective for sectioning oranges and trimming mangoes.Date published: 2016-04-26