With a pliant, narrow blade that thinly cuts and finely trims, this German knife is specially designed to bone and fillet fish and poultry. The full-tang high-carbon-steel blade is triple riveted to the polypropylene handle for peerless balance.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Narrow, extra-thin blade flexes for control and maximum yield while filleting.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.