Our Wüsthof Classic set gives you two versatile knives that represent the best in Eastern and Western cutlery traditions. Shaped like a slender cleaver, the Nakiri is based on a traditional Japanese design for prepping fresh produce. It’s paired with a Hollow-Ground 6" Chef’s Knife, an all-purpose favorite in Western kitchens.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Nakiri knife features a slim, 7"-long cleaver-shaped blade designed to chop, mince and slice verything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes; the blade is also handy for scooping foods into a soup pot or bowl.
- 6" Hollow-Ground Chef’s knife is useful for chopping vegetables as well as cubing and slicing meats, poultry and fish. Oval depressions on either side of blade reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.