Wüsthof Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife
- Special Offer
Personalize this item
Double serrations in this knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables. Slice through artisanal breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression; cut perfectly thin slices of ripe summer tomatoes with no tearing. And because the blade scallops never touch the cutting board, the knife retains its sharpness and does not require sharpening.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy long blade has a scalloped and double serrated edge for extra-smooth and delicate slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.