Traditionally used by Japanese chefs for filleting fish, the deba knife also excels for precision slicing of meats and poultry. The curved edge promotes a rocking motion that works well for chopping fruits, vegetables and meats too, making this an exceptionally versatile knife in the kitchen.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.