Wüsthof Classic Curved Meat Fork
Pair a slicing or chef's knife with this curved fork for perfectly sliced meat every time. Crafted in Germany by the renowned cutlery experts at Wüsthof, the full-tang high-carbon-steel fork has a smooth polypropylene handle.
- Fork is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Curved tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" long.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.