Wüsthof Classic Curved Meat Fork
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Pair a slicing or chef's knife with this curved fork for perfectly sliced meat every time. Crafted in Germany by the renowned cutlery experts at Wüsthof, the full-tang high-carbon-steel fork has a smooth polypropylene handle.
- Fork is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Curved tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" long.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.